Naukri is the leader in job portals in India. In its 17 years of journey, it has broken many grounds as a pioneering organization. The company has a dedicated workforce of 500+ staff members who together strive to create the best and most extensive platform for job seekers and businesses across the country. The job site receives more than 20 million monthly visits, has a database of over 62.5 million candidates, and a talent-base of over 200,000 active recruiters.
If you are looking for a job as a computer programmer or as a software engineer, then definitely this job portal is for you. As a job seeker, you will be presented with a lot of job opportunities in your field. After sign up, you will have to verify your email id. After the completion of the initial process, you will then be able to provide detailed information about yourself, your experience and interests, and upload an image to your profile and a resume. Once you are done adding all that you wish to put in, you will then be able to gain access to advanced search and filtering options.
Being a prominent job portal, Naukri.com enables job seekers to apply for jobs, upload CVs, and even set a resume to make it visible to employers. The job portal also has filters that enable you to choose jobs and sort them according to their pay scale, terms, etc. It will also help you create a profile where you can update your latest resumes.
If Naukri is such a popular and reputed website, then why would anyone wish to delete their profile from the portal?
It is no news that Naukri.com annoys users with its frequent email marketing and other automated communications. The company is constantly promoting their subscribers with lots of promotional offers to registered users. Naukri.com is notorious when it comes to sending you emails, updates, and notifications even after you opt-out of their mailing list. There is no doubt the site offers a huge variety of job openings; however, you can either try to stay away from the site or perform a method that allows you to cut off their flow of spam.
Merely deleting your account won’t be sufficient in this case, as potential employers who visit your profile and get all their recruitment details will go through your complete profile and thus make their decision regarding your potential candidacy.
How to Delete Naukri Account Permanently
Are you anxious to permanently delete your account on Naukri? There are countless individuals who are confounded and overlook the option to permanently close their accounts. After several attempts, they found that there was no way to permanently close their account. However, if you are enthusiastic and prepared to commit yourself, there is definitely no obstacle for you to close your account.
Deleting your account on Naukri is quite easy, and for this, you will have to follow a few of the given steps. However, in this troubleshooting guide, we will be sharing with you a few 100% working methods that will make the process of deleting your account on Naukri quite simple for you.
I am sure that my methods work 100% because I had tested them out myself before I took the time to compile them together in this guide. If you experience any problems in any step, feel free to write them down in the comment section, and I will do my best to come up with the best solution for your problem.
Now, without any further ado, let’s get started.
In the following steps, we’ll let you know how you can delete your Naukri.com account permanently, in a quick and easy manner. However, before you begin following the steps enlisted here, it is important for you to log in to your Naukri.com or Gmail account.
1. To delete your account, you must first unsubscribe from Naukri.com and then delete your profile. To do this, log in to your account on Naukri.com. Next, click on the “Me” tab and then select “Services and subscriptions” from the top bar menu. On this page, click on “View or cancel services and subscriptions” next to the “Profile Updates” heading to proceed further. Now you should see a list of your services on the right-hand side of the page. Click on the “Edit” option next to your account details. Once this is done, click on the red ‘x’ icon to delete your account.
2. The first step is to log in to your Naukri Account on your computer, using the correct email address and password. Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to the appropriate settings page.
3. Next, you will have to click on the “My profile” tab. Then, you will have to click on the “Delete Account” link. If you have your profile set as private, then you will have to first make it public. Now, you have to click on the “Yes, Delete my account” button.
4. After you click on the “Yes, Delete my account” button, you will be asked to provide your reason for deleting your account.
5. Next, you will be prompted to choose from a list of six options which one best describes your reason for deleting your account. After you choose the option that best suits your reason, you will have to click on the “Delete My Profile” button.
6. You will then be asked to provide your profile password. Make sure that your profile password is correct.
7. Now you have to confirm the password by entering it again. Once you confirm your password, you will be asked to provide your reason for deleting your account.
8. Now you will be asked to confirm your decision. After you confirm your decision, you will be asked to provide the final confirmation for deleting your account. After you click on the “Yes, Delete my account” button, you will receive a confirmation message from Naukri.com.
If you want to delete your account permanently from Naukri.com (via official website), then keep following the steps given below.
1. Firstly, you need to access the official site (naukri.com) and then access your account by clicking on the “Login” link at the top of the page. After that, you need to click on the “Me” tab and then click on “Delete Account” at the bottom of the page. You can see a red button that says, “Delete your Naukri account”. Just click on that button, and it will direct you to the new page.
2. You need to click on the “Yes, Delete my account” button. After that, you will be asked to enter your password.
3. After that, you need to provide your reason for deleting your account.
4. You will then be asked to enter your password one more time.
5. Finally, you will be asked to confirm your decision. Once you click on the “Yes, Delete my account” button, your account will be permanently deleted from Naukri.com.
Apply this method only if you’ve tried the first and second methods before and to no avail.
1. Log into your Yahoo or Gmail account and compose a new message with the subject “Request to Close my Account”. Send it to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2. In the body of your email, write the following:
I am writing to you with regards to my account on www.naukri.com and requesting that you please close my account permanently. I have tried to delete my account manually but to no avail. Please consider this email as a formal request to close my account.
3. Give your full name, complete postal address, and date of birth in the body of your email. Do not send any attachments or any scanned documents in your email. Do not also write your account number or any password details in the body of your email. If you are sending this email by copy-pasting, then be careful to avoid any typographical errors.
4. After you have written your email, do not press the send button immediately. Check the email carefully once again to ensure that there are no mistakes and that the email is not offensive or rude.
5. Usually, your request should take no more than 24 hours to be processed, and then you may receive an email from the support team. If you don’t receive any response after 24 hours, then the email will not get forwarded, and you should write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Shortly you will receive a message containing a link to deactivation of your account. Click the link and comply with all instructions. Your account will be deactivated, and no further action is required.
What is Naukri.com?
Naukri.com is a leading provider of employment services in India. It is an online job portal, which caters to candidates as well as employers in the country, including niche databases like Freshersworld.com. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Info Edge. Naukri was incorporated in 1997 and received Angel funding from Infosys co-founder N. R. Narayana Murthy in June 1998, and Info Edge founder Sanjeev Bikhchandani in August 1998. In 2006, the company received USD 12 million in funding from Accel Partners, a venture capital firm in Silicon Valley. The site claims to have over 11 million job listings, including 1 million jobs in the IT and BPO sectors. Naukri.com was awarded the ‘Red Herring’ Asia Award in 2000. It is an AIM-listed company (Naukri.com Ltd.).
Today Naukri.com caters to job seekers as well as employers, from over 250 cities in India and from the Indian diaspora in the Middle East, Africa, and the US. It has over 62.5 million registered candidates. Job seekers can search for jobs online and submit resumes to employers. It also enables employers to manage jobs and hire candidates for these jobs.
To me, it seems like the first two methods are the best ones. While the first method is simple and straightforward, the second method seems to be a lot more reliable, and you should get a response very quickly. If you need more help regarding this topic, you can contact me using the comment section below. I will be glad to assist you.