Current day mobiles are available in kindled of designs and prices that are simply enviable. Customers are required to select from the brands available. The manufacturing companies are continually pushing new features within best smartphones under 7000 in a craze to gather more bucks and profits from the market. Covering such greed with a genuine passion for finding out the right piece was never an easy task. While on top, you cannot afford budget phones for the lack of specifications.
You cannot ever neglect the fact that the earlier cheaper phones with lesser features are becoming better nowadays. Any mobile considered the best smartphone under 7000 allows the entire navigation over the standard affairs including the making of calls, use of routing facilities, and using a messaging app to stay in touch with your loved ones. The trade-offs will undoubtedly be there. These would make the inclusion of low-resolution displays, and photos that may appear bit gritty.
Table of Contents
The Mi Redmi 6A
This Redmi Mobile Phone is priced between 5000 and 7000. The mobile is susceptible to being liked by individuals for slender designing. A complete hold-ability is ensured with a thin and curved design, which is the basic characteristics of these devices. The long length sturdy set has enriched itself with the captivating multi-touch touch-screen that has engrained with 1440×720 resolution, 295 PPI pixel density, and 18:9 aspect ratio. The 2GB RAM and 32GB internal memory can be extended up to 256 GB. The internal operating system bears symmetry with the Android variety. The dual SIM within the handset is annexed with a standby 4G SIM.
The regal-looking set as provision for a camera that is placed in both front and vexed in the rear position. The power is annexed in the lithium-ion battery that has a capacity of 3000mAh. The battery gets its recharge power from within the device.
The device carries a one-year manufacturer warranty. The in-box accessories also enjoy some assurance from the manufacturer, but that does not exceed 6 months.
The MI Redmi 6A is one of the cheapest 4G smartphones sold in India by the company. At the same time, the device is more genuinely priced in comparison to the competitor brands that are selling 4G smartphones. The current price is an introductory one that will not continue for long. The users always make this a recommendable device despite the vices it possesses. Among the negativities, the prime one is the absence of fingerprint reader. You might be at the point of extreme disappointment when you face the amount of bloat-ware and advertising that the company was made to sustain. The battery provided with the product is not even up to the mark.
- Sleek Design
- HD Display
- Solid battery backup
- Good performance from the camera
- Slightly slow and bit laggy
- No dual 4G support
This variety is through categorized as a principal variety under 7000, but the company offers a bit higher price for the variety. This best smartphone under 7000 is to a budgeted range from the manufacturer. The 5.45-inch display accompanied by High-definition resolution brings up attractive features for the users. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 processor and 3GB of RAM. There are two storage variants of the smartphone. The users are allowed to use from multiple options of storage capacities. The MIUI 9.6 is run on top of the Android 6.1 Oreo.
This variety has been configured with a 5-megapixel selfie shooter. The presence of a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor has strengthened the overall features of this beautiful black cobra.
The rounded off features of these best mobiles under 7000 is adored for the top quality hardware it presents. The Redmi 6 is offered with a new processor. At the same time, the presence of interesting specifications on paper has been helpful in upscaling its position in the Indian Mobile Market. Smartphone mobile set is available in plenty on Indian Mobile Phone Market, but most of them have concentrated their prices around Rs. 10,000 marks. The only exception is probably the Redmi 6 that could provide us with good software at a reasonable price range.
The full specification
- Brand Xiaomi
- Model Redmi 6
- Release date June 2018
- Launched in India Yes
- Form factor Touch-screen
- Body type Plastic
- Dimensions (mm) 147.50 x 71.50 x 8.30
- Weight (g) 146.00
- Battery capacity (mAh) 3000
- Removable battery No
- Wireless charging No
- Colours Black
- Performance Octa Covem 2 GHz
- Display 5.45 inches screen 720×1440 pixel range
- Camera 12 + 5 Dual MP, Led flash.
- Dual cameras show performance
- High battery capacity
- Presence of a dedicated card slot
- Design is not so attractive
- Bloatware is often prejudiced
Moto C Plus
The Motorola Moto C Plus variety of smart-phone was launched in May 2017. The phone was brought in the market with accessories like the 5-inch touch-screen display. The availability of 720×1280 pixels resolution with a pixel density of 294 pixels per inch has worked in enhancing the presentation feature.
The Motorola brand takes its power from a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor. The processor is further accessed with 2GB of RAM. This sleek variety of mobiles has the power to run the Android 7 varieties. This capacity is a unique feature of the 4000mAh battery mobile phones under 7000. The variety is based on Android 7.0 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storages. The inbuilt storage capacity can be expanded up to 32 GB via MicroSD cards. The mobile features a dual GSM SIM that is capable of accepting Micro-SIM cards.
Regarding the camera, this Motorola Moto C Plus has enraged itself with an 8-megapixel orthodox camera packs at the rear. The sporting of a 2-megapixel camera on the front facilitates the purpose of selfie photographs.
The option for connectivity in this best 4G phone under 7000 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, USB OTG, Headphones, and FM radio. The range of connectivity offered by the 3G and 4G strata gains support for Band 40 used by the top LTE networks in India. The Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer.
The Motorola Moto C Plus variety of mobile is measured at 144.00 x 72.30 x 10.00 cubic Mm. These mobiles possess the normal weight of around 160 grams. The variety we are discussing belongs to the starry black kind.
On the day the 21st September 2019, the date of placing the review, the quoted price of Motorola Moto C Plus in India starts at INR 7100 for this starry Black variety.
- Brand Motorola
- Model Moto C Plus
- Release date May 2017
- Form factor Touchscreen
- Dimensions (mm) 144.00 x 72.30 x 10.00
- Weight (g) 162.00
- Battery capacity (mAh) 4000
- Removable battery Yes
- Colour Starry Black
- Bright IPS panel
- Dual-SIM and SD card expansion
- Great battery runtime
- Most ambient sensor – the fingerprint ones are missing
- Pessimistic camera performance
Xolo Era 5X
According to the verdict of the experts, the Xolo Era 5X is among the decent entry-level cheapest 4G smartphone available in the Indian market. The quality display enables the viewers to get a clear specter of the outsides. People looking for quality back-up will be quite satisfied with the strength of the battery. The availability of ample storage space facilitates the process of data storage to a better extent. The available performance ranges in cameras offer a beautiful option to provide good images. However, the processor is sometimes prejudiced against.
Xolo Era 5X is distinguished for the powerful camera that is powered with 13Mega Pixel capacity both in the front and the rear side. This is enabled with AI portrait lighting that helps the customers to get different modes while they work in capturing the pictures. These qualified mobile phones are powered by Helio A22 processor that has encapsulated the conjugate powers of 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
These best smartphones under 7000 are seen to incorporate a 5.7-inch IPS LCD display. The display is further configured with an inherent resolution of 720 x 1,440 pixels. The ability to accommodate a pixel density of 282 PPI is proved ideal for viewing images and videos. The products are offered security from being scratched with the induction of Corning Gorilla Glass v3. The product dissipates a trendy look with 18:9 aspect ratios.
Regarding connectivity, the Xolo Era 5X features the 4G VoLTE. The association of several other connectivity features includes Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.2, and A-GPS.
The 3000mah battery offers decency at providing long-time power backup. The introduction of AI technology helps the battery last for 1.5 days with real-time consumer usage. The handset comes with 2.5D curved corning gorilla glass 3. Apart from fingerprint, the device supports face ID enabling the detection of 240 facial points, and liveliness. Thus, it is able to work under low-light too.
- Model Xolo Era 3X
- Display 5-inch HD display
- Processor 1.25GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737
- RAM 3GB
- Internal Storage 16GB, expandable up to 32GB
- Software Android 7.0 Nougat
- Primary Camera 13MP
- Secondary Camera 13MP
- Dimension 72.2 x 144.5 x 9.7mm
- Battery 3000mAh
- Others 4G Volte, Bluetooth, WiFi, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, and Fingerprint sensor
- Known for the high-end and dedicated card slot
- Sets are compact with adorable features
- Battery is removable
- The weight caused prejudice at times
- Insufficient basic storage – only 16 GB
Micromax Infinity N11 N8216
This best smartphone under 7000 runs on the Android version OS v8.1 placed out of the box. The association of LI-PO 4000 mAh non-removable battery constitutes the basic configuration. The infinity N11 firmware can be upgraded to the respective newer version of OS. The main feature belongs to the 6.19 inches display that imparts a beautiful resolution with 720×1500 pixel capacity. The introduction of IPS technology has made the device among the top 10 in India.
The size of the screen is measured in inches, and the measurement is taken diagonally cornered. The IPS capacitive touch screen accumulated with 720 x 1500 pixel resolution has made it viable for multi-touch capacity. The basic memory capacity of 2 GB cannot be expanded, though the storage limit of 32 GB can be expanded with a micro-SD card.
The device has some unison in its camera fixtures that have been equipped with auto-focus features. The feature helps in fine-tuning of the camera focus.
This 4G mobile under 7000 with 3GB ram has a GPS receiver within. This receiving system allows the determination of the exact location of the receiver. Besides, these smartphones are equipped with FM radio receivers too.
The smartphone sensors are capable of measuring physical quantities and transmit them to the application processor. The accelerometer is able to measure tilt and motion. Involvement of a fingerprint sensor gives out optimum protection for the phones. There is a proximity sensor that helps in identifying the time when the user holds the phone near the face during a call. Then it turns off the display to prevent keypad presses and battery consumption.
- Brand Micromax
- Name Infinity N11
- Type IN11
- Rating Rated 3/5 based on 18 user votes.
- Launch 2018
- Colors blue, red, violet
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- OS Android OS v8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset Mediatek Helio P22 MT6762
- CPU Octa-core, Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A53, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU PowerVR GE8320
- Front camera 8 MP
- Rear camera 13 + 5 MP
- 4160 x 3120 px autofocus
- Flash LED
- Technology IPS
- Size 6.19 inches
- Resolution 720 x 1500 px
- RAM 2 GB
- Internal storage 32 GB
- External storage microSD
- Good camera with provision for selfie enthusiasts
- Presence of GPS receiver
- Presence of sensors that can identify proximity
- Availability of fingerprint sensors
- The full HD display is not available
The variety is an upgraded version of NOKIA 3. The 16.9 display in the uniquely designed 5.2 interfaces has been able to bring in a resonating wide spectrum 18:9 aspect ratios, that proves ideal for mobile phones under 7000 ideally. The presence of the ideal aspect ratio resembles a good quantum of high-tier phablets. Therefore, the decision of the set to stick to an invariable 720 pixels resolution cannot establish its ground.
The variety surprises the experts with its solid build and compact design. But the ancestor pattern lover will appreciate this trend. The performance has been doubled since the Nokia 3 intention.
- The device is based on Android that can be updated to the respective OS, v8.
- The display is based on 5.2 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch-screen
- Introduction of 16M Colors.
- The rear camera is fixed with 13 Megapixels
- This is further accentuated with another 8 MP secondary camera.
- Octa-Core processor and Mediatek MT6750 chipset.
- 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB Internal Memory
- 4000 mAh Battery
- The devices come with the latest Android OS, v8.0 (Oreo).
- It is capable of presenting 5.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch-screen and Multi-touch in it.
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- The good screen-to-body ratio helps in the betterment of viewing experience.
- Good pixel density finds better HD resolution (~310 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Encompasses with Octa-core processor.
- Nokia 3.1 has equipped with MediaTek MT6750 Chipset.
- The expansion of internal memory is supported up to 256 GB.
- It has the battery capacity of 2990 mAh is proven good for heavy usage.
- Smooth performance
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, and NFC.
- Design and build quality are good.
- Supports FM radio.
- Nokia 3.1 supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with the dedicated mic.
- No dual camera set up.
- The fingerprint sensor is missing.
- No full HD display.
- No fast charging support.
Redmi 7A 32GB 2GB
Redmi has treated designs of phones with optimum professional approach since long back. Therefore, the devices provided excellent back-ups. The current sets like the 7A are coming with a matte finish. The matte finish helps in concealing the scratches while keeping the body clean. The use of advanced technology helps in developing a good build-up quality and the exemplary finish. The rear camera with flash has imparted a beautiful design to the best 4G mobile under 7000.
This best smartphone under 7000 has moderately thick bezels in the frontal. The company has escaped the introduction of slim bezels in an intention to keep excavate at the price point that has been offered in these mobile sets. On the contrary, The Company has decided to introduce a new logo design as an effable addition to the overall design.
The set is adored for the sturdy built-up. The 5.45-inch screen has successfully offered the required compactness that can befit every palm. Like any other critics, I am finding issues with the display features of these phones. The display is bright enough when the user is within the house. The display quality gets an inferior note as soon as you go out, especially during day time. Due to impaired brightness, the sunlight shows additional reflection over the phone screen.
The product is offered with a consecutive two-year warranty. This feature has been added for the first time in Redmi history. This has done enough in inspiring about the build-up quality of the 7A variety from Redmi.
- Known for Smooth performance
- The triple card slot helps in additional storage
- fast face unlock
- flash proof
- wireless FM without headset + FM recording
- large battery
- great camera
- matte finish polycarbonate back panel
- splash-resistant P2i coating
- unprecedented 2year warranty
- No fingerprint unlock
- skips the IR emitter port
- supports 10W charging but only 5W charger included
Realme C2 2GB 32GB
The 4000 mAh battery mobile under 7000 has been able to bring about an epitome of fashion in the products in entry-level. The 6.1-inch HD+ Dewdrop display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio has proved ideal for current day designs. The decent display and the color accuracy leaves almost no space for making any criticizing.
The appeal is further enhanced with the addition of slim side bezels and notable chins. The polycarbonate panel at the rear enhances the distinctiveness with the nuzzling diamond cut pattern. The company has introduced the capacitive fingerprint scanner that has helped in augmenting the security specs in the mobiles.
The product is equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack and a lone speaker grill at the bottom. The power button is fixed to the right, and volume rockers are placed to the left along with the SIM tray. The buttons are given a tactile shape. The provision of headphone and speaker seems too much for these cheapest 4G smartphones in India.
- Model Realme C2
- Battery 4000mAh
- Display 6.1-inch HD+ Dewdrop fullscreen 19:5:9 display
- Processor 2.0GHz, Helio P22 12nm chipset
- RAM 2GB/3GB
- Internal Storage 16GB/32GB
- Software Android 9 Color OS 6.0
- Primary Camera 13MP+ 2MP
- Secondary Camera 5MP AI
- Price 2GB+ 16GB- Rs. 5,999
- 3GB+ 32GB- Rs. 7,999
Reasons to buy
- The phones exhibit supreme fashion if you keep in mind the price payable
- The beautiful display quality brings envy in foe
- The phones have demonstrated a fantastic performance of the battery too
- Pre-consideration of the negativities like brightness, software, slow charging, and fingerprint scanning would again be vague while the price factor is put into consideration
- The phone would surely make a decent purchase
- The design is sleek and thus liked
- The display is one of the best in IndiaThe battery mileage is high too
- The phone could presumable liked for the heavy inner-built software
These redmi mobile 5000 to 7000 is really equipped with major design changes. The experimentation with trendy changes over designs is also seen for the first time. The beautiful and new features include Gorilla Glass 5 on front and back, a semi-circular ‘Dot’ notch at the front, and a sloping pattern that is quite a blossom character to it. The other change occurred to the reversible Type-C port at the bottom. The product has a unique capacity to save itself from the quenching effect of rain.
The display format in this mobile is fairly larger, a 6.3 inch LTPS display that offers complete HD resolution. It exhibits a crisp and sharp. Contrast and dynamic ranges offer standard affairs, while the color range is able to create a perfect balance with these.
The MIUI software goes better with NOKIA sets than Samsung ones. The applicability finds the better range and smooth applicability with sets like Oppo, Realme, Honor, and Vivo.
The mobile phone is known for its exemplary performance. This connection offers due to impetus on chipsets in affordable phones. Another point of strength is the camera. The 48MP Sony IMX576 on the affordable Note 7 simply accounts for the rejuvenation in the user’s mind. The portrait mode on the camera is simply excellent. This is due to some portrait effects in the software. This portrait effect helps in bringing additional studio lighting.
- Model Redmi Note 7
- Display 6.3-inch FHD+ display; 2340*1080 resolution, Dot-notch
- Processor 2.2GHz Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- RAM 3GB/ 4GB LPDDR4X
- Internal Storage 32GB/ 64GB, Hybrid MicroSD card slot
- Software MIUI 10 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Primary Camera 12MP + 2MP
- Secondary Camera 13MP
- Others 4G Dual VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C port, 3.5 mm audio jack, proximity sensor, light sensor, and accelerometer
- Battery 4000mAh, 10W Charger, Quick Charge 4.0 Support
- The rear camera is an excellent one
- The glass finish of the camera border brings out the elegance
- Battery backup serves good
- Price is a bit aggressive and support economy
- The mobile is known for its performance
- There are HYBRID card slots that may cause an issue
- Incorporates Ads in the User Interface
- Gets hot while games are played for a longer period
Lenovo K8 Plus
These hanky best smartphones under 7000 are the premier ones to receive benefits from the multimedia and entertainment powerhouse. Both the features have an understatement of the simplicity of the stock android lied within. These phones are among those varieties that feature dual cameras.
Therefore, the design exhibits functions that chuckle up a unique postulation. The unique design imparts the sets with solidarity and sustainability too. The property of flash resistance is also unconventional. The exact positioning of the power key and volume rocker have made the true placement of the fingerprint reader too.
The full HD display exhibits sharpness and vibrancy. This is possible as the colors are punchy and reflective angles show wider distribution too — the tad reflecting the property of the touch glass place no hindrance on legibility even in hardest sunlight. Yes, the color temperature is not perfect, but it’s a trivial note if you consider the price.
Performance is a feature of these 4000mAh battery mobiles under 7000 that is adored all over the country. It is provided with the powerful Helio X23 chipset. These are highly facilitating for regular usage. These are capable of handling casual and heavily loaded games. These are ideal for basic and moderate users.
The placement of a 13MP rear camera has been proven worthy for end users. Details are significantly prominent under proper lighting, which is a rare experience for cheaper 4G smartphones in India. The ability of the camera to focus fast and accurate yield of the snaps produce good exposures.
- Model Lenovo K8 Plus
- Display 5.2-Inch, Full HD, 2.5D glass
- Processor 16nm process based octa-core MediaTek P25 processor
- RAM 3GB/ 4GB
- Internal Storage 32GB, expandable up to 128GB
- Software Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Primary Camera 13MP + 5MP (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Secondary Camera 8MP selfie camera
- Dimensions 147.9 x 73.7 x 9 mm; 165 grams
- Battery 4000mAh battery
- Others 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm, micro USB, TheaterMax, Dolby Atmos
- Dedicated micro SD card slot
- Stock Android software
- Best performance from the rear camera
- 4K or slow-motion is not accessible
Infocus Vision 3
These phones are rightly termed as best smart-phones under 7000 owing to the affordable designs and other medium-range capabilities. The display panels are seen to dominate a greater portion of fascia, thereby producing viewing excellence. The looks of the outside are so dignifying made that the plastic apparel appears like a metallic set. The finger smudges might be considered a typical flaw in 4G mobile under 7000 with 3gb ram.
The fingerprint is accessible on the rear position of the sets, and the power button stays on the right edges. The handset in these mobiles is powered by 1.3GHz MediaTek Mt6737h quad-core processor. The combination with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage worked well with 10GB free options.
The Key features
- It is one of the Top 10 hanky smartphones currently operated in India. The 5.7 inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen produced High-definition display with 16M Colors.
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 13 MP + 5 MP rear camera, 8 MP front camera.
- Quad-Core processor and MediaTek MT6737 chipset.
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory
- 4000 mAh Battery
- Presented with a 5.7-inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- The branded InFocus Vision 3 comes with Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Better screen-to-body ratio facilitates a better viewing experience.
- Pixel density serves well for the 282 PPI pixel density
- Supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Provides 2 GB RAM for multitasking.
- Quad-core processor.
- Equipped with MediaTek MT6737 Chipset.
- The internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB
- It offers 13 MP + 5 MP rear camera with additional features like F2.0, Autofocus, LED Flash, Exposure compensation, ISO control, and many more
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- The battery capacity of 4000 mAh is great for heavy usage.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Access to sensors like Fingerprint, accelerometer, and proximity.
- Design and build quality are great.
- Exhibits average performance
- Old Android OS.
- Heating issues
- Display protection like gorilla glass is not present
- Due to the presence of hybrid SIM slot, you won’t be able to use both SIM cards and microSD card at a time.
- Sensors like gyro and compass are missing
- Colour options are much less than the peers
Best 4G Mobile under 7000
- Mi Redmi 4a: The brand is one of the older varieties from Xiaomi Redmi, which is currently not available. This 12.7-centimeter length IPS capacitive smartphone was distinguished with its 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 296 PPI pixel densities.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4a: These mobiles are distinguished with five elements lens. f/2.2 aperture, single LED flash, low light enhancement, HDR, panorama, burst mode, face recognition, real-time filters, and 5MP front-facing camera.
- REDMI 6: These mobiles are distinguished with the authentic Android Oreo v8.1 operating system that has strengthened itself with a 2GHz MediaTek P22 octa-core processor. The entire thing is powered by a 3000mAh lithium-polymer battery.
3GB RAM Mobile under 7000
- Xiaomi Redmi 4a
- REDMI 6: The product has a demonstrative dual camera. The unique 5-inch display system has 32GB storage resolution, which is expandable up to 256 GB.
- Xolo Era 5X: The product comes with features such as Natural Light which helps in blurring the background.
Best Volte Phone Under 7000
- Mi Redmi 4a: The illustrated products with 5-elements lens, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, high dynamic range, panorama, 1080p full HD video recording, and 5MP front-facing camera.
- Samsung Galaxy M10 charcoal black with 3+32 GB memory capacity
- I KALL K7 5.5 inch 4G Android Blue Phone with full range Bluetooth Stereo
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Ocean Blue with 3+32 GB memory capacity
- Samsung Galaxy M30 Graduation Black 4+64 GB memory capacity
- I KALL K1 5-inch display with 1+8 GB memory features. This is a 4G Volte Smart-phone with Bluetooth Silver Ear-pod
Buying smartphones will be more difficult for you if you have a strict budget restraint. For example, if you fix your eyes on Rs. 7,000 price tag, it will be difficult for the dealer to provide you with a piece that will sustain the turnaround on such phones. But if you can approach it with flexible options, there will be many alternatives for you. Most of the renowned smartphone manufacturers are confronted with new innovative mobile phone types every month or even in weeks, especially at Christmas. It can also happen that you get a phone that you come across with a set that offers all the updated features at a much lower price than you might have thought before. At the same time, there is nothing to despair of those who are really not able to go beyond their budget. With the wealth of innovation, inexpensive smartphones go through superior phases over time. If you’re looking for a set to help you meet basic needs such as making calls, using navigation, or using a messaging app, I can promise to offer you many benefits on those now mentioned. Besides staying in touch with your loved ones through message, the possibility of video calls will also be offered in this cheapest Android mobile phone in India where you will be able to feel their touch.
In those cases where you are in a dilemma, I think it is better if you throw your problems at the desk of your salesman. You will have to do homework regarding the purposes for which you will be served by the one you will have. Please let us know if the phone will be the first smartphone of your life. In this case, we will suggest you not to bet on very trendy ones, since the complex vest of these phones could drop you in the depths of the ocean. Please choose the ones that will help you to get a perfect balance on the prices as well as the available features in the set. Prices will also be in a moderate range (e.g. below 7000). This type of budget best smartphones under 7000 will help you get the features as well as the procedures you need to perform the basic things on an everyday basis. Another important thing is that these phones make promises to deliver value for the mass that you have paid for. The choice maybe a little more difficult, but it won’t fray; we’re here for professional help.
Our experts suggest that if you’re used to the basic features of a blurred, best smartphone under 7000, you should choose another phone. When you come back after a year or two to buy an extended set that will help him learn more about the extended packages and features that will help him enjoy the more affluent products.