A wireless keyboard and mouse set is perfect for the home office or workplace. It can also be an essential travel accessory for people who are always on business trips. With an efficient set, you will enjoy the quick and seamless remote operation of various devices, including your laptop, desktop PC, and smart TV.
Most wireless keyboard and mouse combos have a definite connection range (generally up to 10 meters) and use built-in rechargeable or removable disposable batteries.
What You Should Look for When Buying a Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Keys: Keys are the primary determinant of your typing speed. You want a keyboard with keys that are easy to use. They should be sculpted and spaced well for typing efficiency. Hotkeys and programmable keys are great if you are a heavy-duty user. Even little things like the texture of keys or the amount of dimple on them can make a big difference in the experience you get from a given keyboard.
- Comfort: A comfortable keyboard and mouse allows you to browse for long periods and improve your performance. Wireless keyboard and mouse combos with ergonomic builds are easy to use. An ergonomic mouse, for example, will contour to your fingers to give you a comfortable feel.
- Accuracy: The whole point of purchasing a wireless keyboard or mouse is to enable you to browse or operate a chosen device at a distance. To do this, the set has to be accurate on whichever surfaces you intend to use it. A mouse with high-end sensing technology has superior tracking, and it allows you to work uninterrupted on the table, carpet, glass, and other surfaces.
- Compatibility: Review the compatibility specifications of a wireless mouse and keyboard combo to ensure that it is fully compatible with the operating system(s) you use.
- Battery needs: All wireless keyboards and mouse sets use batteries. Some keyboards use removable batteries. You need to check carefully the type of batteries you will be buying for the set. How easy is it to find the batteries? Other sets use built-in rechargeable batteries. Are you comfortable with the recharging frequency of the wireless set you want to buy?
Table of Contents
10. FENIFOX Double Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
This sleek Fenifox keyboard and mouse combo gives you more than a classy look for your work desk. You get a high-end wireless keyboard and mouse set that is fully compatible with Windows, Linux, and macOS. It features dual system switching to allow you to change easily between operating systems. Also, this keyboard and mouse combo is double ergonomic. Fenifox has designed the mouse with flexible adjustment according to your use habits to reduce fatigue.
The ultra-quiet operation of keys is another outstanding thing about this wireless keyboard and mouse combo.
- Adjusts according to your use habits to reduce fatigue
- 10 meters connection distance
- High accuracy keys
- Suitable for use with multiple devices (laptop, PC, and TV)
- Operates quietly
- The keyboard is heavier than other keyboards we have reviewed here.
- The price is a bit on the higher side.
9. Vivefox Ultra-Slim Full Size Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
Enjoy the quick plug-and-play action of this Vivefox wireless keyboard and mouse combo. It uses 2.4GHz transmission technology that gives you the freedom to work within a 10-meter connection range.
The mouse has three DPI levels. You can adjust its sensitivity to fit your needs. Expect an incredible experience using this ergonomically designed mouse. The keyboard features scissor-switch construction and silent to press keys. You will love how quiet these keys are. Furthermore, the keys rebound quickly, which enhances your typing speed and efficiency.
You can use this wireless keyboard and mouse combo with your Windows laptop or PC, Microsoft Surface series, and smart TV.
- Ultra-slim, lightweight keyboard, and mouse
- The mouse gives you smooth tracking, accurate cursor control, and effortless scrolling.
- The full-size keyboard comes with a number pad
- Strong 2.4G powerful wireless connection
- Auto sleep to save power
- Dedicated hotkeys
- Not compatible with other operating systems except Windows
- Some users think that the mouse is too small
8. Inphic Rechargeable Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Combo
Are you tired of having many connection cables that clutter your space?
Inphic offers you a low-cost solution – the rechargeable wireless keyboard and mouse combo. This set uses a 2.4G wireless connection, facilitated by a small USB nano receiver that connects your mouse and keyboard to the computer with split-second speed.
The set uses a built-in high-capacity rechargeable and energy-saving Li-Polymer battery. You need to charge the battery once for a 3-month use. The battery takes approximately two hours to acquire full charge.
You can adjust the 3-DPI mouse across 1000/1200/1600 DPI levels to change its speed, response, and tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- Uses in-built rechargeable battery
- Noise-less click – perfect for public areas and for occasions where you don’t want to disturb others
- It comes with 12 multimedia keys for instant access to your favorite entertainment options.
- Stable transmission distance up to 10.7 meters
- Power-saving features
- The mouse is too flat for big hands
- The Nano receiver is very tiny. You can easily lose the receiver if you drop it.
7. Jelly Comb 2.4GHz Ultra-Thin Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Work comfortably away from your notebook, laptop, or computer using this full-size keyboard with a numeric keypad and a precision mouse. Like other high-efficiency wireless keyboard and mouse combos, this Jelly Comb set uses a powerful 2.4 GHz connection. It supports simple Plug&Play operation, so you don’t need to download any software.
The keyboard offers fast-access hotkeys, flexible function keys, and a built-in number pad. If you work with finance and spreadsheet applications, you will find the numeric keypad immensely useful.
The sleek, ergonomic keyboard design combined with the stylish, adjustable 3 DPI mouse makes elegant computing set for your work desk.
- Stable connection range
- Whisper-quiet keys
- Slim, easy to carry the body
- Very economical on power
- Smooth typing, clicking, and scrolling
- Not fully compatible with macOS
- Batteries not included in the package
6. FENIFOX Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Fenifox is back with a wireless USB keyboard and mouse combo. You need just one 2.4G nano receiver to establish a reliable connection between your computer and these peripherals.
This set is a perfect choice for travelers as it has a concise, space-saving, and easily portable build. Wherever you are – the library, café, office, or at home, this ultra-slim Fenifox wireless mouse and keyboard combo will enable you to work faster and more comfortably. Check out the mouse’s slope angle and ergonomic design. This design allows you to work for hours without getting tired.
Besides, this set is suitable for Windows, Mac, Linux, and other systems that support USB use.
- Attractive, luxurious look
- Easy to set up
- Small, lightweight, and easily portable
- Smooth typing and high-sensitive response
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Great price
- Not compatible with iOS
- Mouse not compact; quickly falls apart
5. Vssoplor 2.4GHz Rechargeable Compact Quiet Full-Size Keyboard and Mouse Combo
We are now getting to the higher performance keyboard and mouse combos.
This Vssoplor set is considerably more stylish and more elegant than many wireless mouse and keyboard sets on the market. It features a high-end scissor-switch design that provides a better tactile response. More importantly, the set gives you a comfortable, whisper-quiet typing experience. Fast-access hotkeys, a highly versatile number pad, and function keys allow you to improve your working efficiency.
Another exciting feature of this Vssoplor wireless keyboard and mouse combo is its Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. You don’t have to worry about batteries getting drained while you are in the middle of a task. The built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to one month with one full charge.
- High mouse sensitivity adjustment levels
- Strong, no-delay 2.4G wireless connection over 10 meters
- Ultra-slim and compact keyboard design
- Keyboard has an anti-slip button at its bottom
- Compatible with Laptop, Desktop PC, Notebook, and Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 or later
- Automatically enters sleep mode to save power
- Some keys are mismatched
- Not fully compatible with macOS
4. Perixx Periduo-707 Wireless Mini Keyboard and Mouse Set
The PERIDUO-707 is a reliable, flexible tech solution for your everyday computing needs. It features a super-fast optical wireless mouse and a mini Chiclet keyboard with 11 hotkeys. Enjoy endless typing, media, and internet surfing within a 10 meters range. You can control any supported gadget of your choice from the comfort of your couch, thanks to wireless 2.4G technology.
This lightweight 1000DPI mouse and mini keyboard combo are super-easy to set up. Just one USB receiver is all you need to establish a connection to both devices. Enjoy the convenience provided by the 11 multimedia hotkeys. These keys allow you to spice up your work life with a little entertainment.
- Smooth keys with rounded edges
- Slim profile that sits nicely on a flat surface
- Works greatly on Windows and Mac devices
- The mouse is sturdy and efficient
- Favorable price
- Lacks numeric keypad
- Printed labels on some keys wear off with continued use
- The keyboard is purely plug-and-play; there is no software available to re-map unused keys or re-assign multimedia shortcuts
3. Logitech MX900 Premium Performance Backlit Keyboard and MX Master Mouse Combo
Logitech MX900 combines an advanced keyboard with an award-winning precision mouse to give you a unique typing and mouse use experience. The full-sized keyboard features customizable keys and smart backlighting. Achieve more with Logitech’s perfect keystroke key system and unlock more potential with Logitech options software. Besides, the MX mouse uses a highly sensitive dark field laser sensor that tracks flawlessly on a wide range of surfaces, including glass. The mouse features a speed-adaptive scroll wheel.
Both devices connect via a Logitech unifying USB receiver that offers a 10-meter range. In addition, the set supports easy-switch and Bluetooth wireless technology. Therefore, you can connect the devices to multiple computers.
- The keyboard is slim, attractive.
- Keys are easy to type, quiet, and have a good tactile feel
- The combo used advanced technologies
- Battery level indicators on the mouse and keyboard
- Premium laser mouse sensor
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Bluetooth.
- Intermittent mouse connection as one goes further from the computer
- Quite expensive
2. AmazonBasics Wireless Computer Keyboard and Mouse Combo
This keyboard and mouse combo gives you an innovatively designed mouse and a keyboard with a handy numeric keyboard. The full-size keyboard provides full functionality as well as an integrated palm rest for your comfort during typing.
Work through your tasks with ease using the comfortably contoured mouse. The mouse features textured rubber grips, a fast-scrolling wheel, and forward/back thumb buttons.
The keyboard and the mouse each use 2 AAA batteries. A 2.4GHz plug-and-play receiver establishes the connection, which is secured by 128-bit AES encryption.
- Quick Plug-and-Play connection for your convenience
- Fully compatible with Windows
- A stable, well-secured USB connection
- Fast scrolling mouse wheel for fast navigation through large documents
- Soft, responsive, and quiet keys
- The keyboard is a bit heavy
- Not suitable for individuals with big hands
1. Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
The MK270 wireless mouse and keyboard combo win over other brands, mainly because of two aspects. Its full-size keyboard comes with 8 programmable hotkeys. These hotkeys help you to boost your productivity as you can quickly access frequently used applications. The other strong point of the set is its fast and reliable 2.4G signal connection. This keyboard and mouse combo has been tested over a range of 10 meters and proved to be reliable. You will not experience any delays or dropouts while working remotely.
- The keyboard is low-profile, spill-resistant, and whisper-quiet
- Hotkeys help to save time
- Long battery life
- Fast, secure, reliable plug-and-play
- Uninterrupted wireless 2.4G connection
- Very favorable price
- It doesn’t have a Logitech unifying receiver
- The set is only compatible with Windows operating system
You don’t always have to be next to your computer or TV screen to browse or work on something. Neither do you have to connect tens of wires to your work or study station? With a high-accuracy wireless keyboard and mouse, you can enjoy the convenience of typing and scrolling remotely from a distance of up to 10 meters. Purchase a set compatible with your device’s operating system to start enjoying your work and entertainment more comfortably.