To have an e-Commerce store is nothing less than managing an elephant.
You have to spend a lot in feeding it (nourishing), clear the mess which it creates (undo the mistakes), take care of its madness (technical abnormalities), and build a safe environment for people around (providing secure channel).
And you have to do this— EVERY SINGLE DAY.
But eStore builders such as Shopify eases up your day to day task and offers dynamic Shopify Apps to manage your web store.
Moreover, it allows you to add new functionalities based on the current needs of the online market.
It’s the reason why many e-commerce stores rely on the powerful app features of Shopify and are doing exceedingly well in this space. But as Shopify app store floors potpourri of apps, searching for the right app for your store can be a daunting task— something like finding the smallest star from the naked eyes.
Oh! Don’t go down with sadness.
We have done the homework for you. Our Shopify experts have filtered the ten best Shopify apps for your store— the apps which can prove to be the best Shopify apps of 2020.
So, without any further wait— let’s deep dive into learning 10 useful Shopify apps for your business in the coming year.
Table of Contents
Loox— The Photo Reviews Which Convert
Loox is an impressive Shopify extension that helps you to collect photo reviews.
All the responses on Loox attribute to the social proof of your success.
- Automatically sends the review request to customers via email
- Generates a beautiful photo gallery for a quick review check
- Can offer discounts to the users who produce photo reviews
How It Can Benefit Your Business
- Use it to establish relationships with new customers and convert them into loyal force
- Make use of social proof for boosting conversion
- Generate more credibility and win the trust of the users
- Channelize the data for creating rich user-experience
- Retain-customers with review discounts
Price: Although you can enjoy the 14-day free-trial period, the basic version starts at $9.99 and advanced features at $99.99.
Plugin SEO— Rank Your Store to the Top
Plugin SEO is a complete SEO power tool that ranks and maintains the index position on search engines.
It’s like a stairway to the organic traffic for your store.
- Discovers ways to optimize your store and rank you in search engines like Google and Bing
- Drives more SEO traffic in autopilot mode
- Acts as a complete SEO solution which includes fixing meta titles and descriptions, adding rich snippets, optimizing content, repairing broken links, and so on
How It Benefits Your Business
- Use more SEO traffic for better store conversion
- Get ROI in a quick time
- Target a global audience with a better understanding of SEO
- Be visible among fierce competition
- Stay updated with the latest SEO gimmicks
Price: The app supports basic features at zero cost; however, you’d have to spend $20 a month to reap the benefits of advanced features.
Swell Loyalty & Rewards— Gift Your Customers for Being Loyal
Swell Loyalty & Rewards is a unique Shopify application that rewards the customers for being loyal to your brand.
It comes up with creative conditional clauses to reward customers.
- Helps in setting up reward and referral programs in absolutely no time
- Caters an immersive loyalty experience to the customers
Benefits to Your Business
- Use referral and reward programs as a vital acquisition tool
- Floor fantastic loyalty experience to enhance engagement time
- Earn more from loyal customers
- Spend less in targeting new customers
- Have high purchase order value with repeated customers
Price: The plan is free for the stores with 100 or fewer orders in a month. The stores that cross the said number has to either choose from the silver plan at $29/month or gold plan at $249.
Exit Intent Popup— Drive Actions From the Customers
Exit Intent Popup is a user-friendly Shopify app that prompts popup and messages to draw more clickable actions from the customers. You must have used lucky-wheel or scratchcard popup to try your luck with discounts.
The application incites the customers to enter their email or Facebook address, which can later be used for retargeting.
- Builds the Facebook and email list by driving curiosity among customers
- Recommends other relatable products using popup messages
- Grants automatic coupon redeem feature with an intent popup
How It Benefits Your Business
- Make an active list of subscribers for enhanced email and Facebook campaigning
- Promote special offers to the customers by diving into their prospects
- Reduce cart abandonment by reading customer behavior and placing well-timed offers.
- Increase the average cart value by recommending relevant products
- Display the information pertinent to the right audience at the right time
Price: The app offers limited features without charging anything substantial, whereas the premium version costs $199 a month. You can also choose mid-versions as per your business suitability.
Push Owl Web Push Notification— Knock on the Digital Doors of Customers
Push Owl Web Push Notification can be used as a vital marketing communication channel that pops-up directly on the customers’ screens.
It’s one of the highly-rated Shopify apps which works towards regaining the lost revenue caused by cart abandonment.
Highlights of This App Store
- Reminds customers to get back to the cart and finish the sales funnel
- Displays the best offer right on their screens
- Notifies about what customers’ have been missing on sales.
The Benefits That This Shopify App Can Bring to Your Business
- Recover customers who didn’t/couldn’t complete the purchase
- Engage your audience with a crispy and savage copy through notification lists
- Upsell by displaying relevant and related products to the customers
- Give wings to your email and social media marketing efforts
- Reduce overall cart-abandonment to have faster ROI and higher profits
Price: The app is basically free for 500 impressions; however, for anything beyond that— you will have to purchase a premium version at a paltry cost of 19$ per month.
Tidio Live Chat— Stand up When It Matters
The name is self-explanatory— Tidio Live chat facilitates the users with one of the active query points.
This Shopify app lets users shoot queries through automated chatbot channels in real-time.
Live chat ensures that your users are being heard— no matter what time it is.
- Combines emails, Facebook messenger, and live chat at one sphere, thereby making itself more accessible
- Uses intelligent bots to answer queries and generates a sense of 24*7 availability
- Offers plentiful widget customization options
How It Benefits Your Business
- Reclaim abandoned carts by answering queries on time
- Boost sales as customer tech support increase with it
- Give ears to your customers when nobody is expected to help them out
- Thank or greet your customers as all the channels are in one place
- Make use of user-generated data for more customer-centric targeting
Price: The basic plan of the app is available to everyone. The chatbot and communicator plans are billed at 15$ a month each.
Kit— Your Virtual Marketing Employee
Consider Kit app as your virtual marketing guide.
Based on your data, this Shopify app evaluates your business and comes up with the optimal marketing solutions which are likely to generate profits.
The application works brilliantly for the small and moderate store owners who don’t want to spend too much into marketing.
- Analyses your products, audience, and visitors and presents the most feasible marketing gimmick
- Gives you an insight on possible Instagram audience
- Builds a look-alike audience so that you target the right audience
How It Can Benefit Your Business
- Manage your Facebook and Instagram ads, social media posts, and email campaigns
- Retarget audiences by making dynamic ads
- Make watchful marketing moves with automated analytics
- Drive traffic by optimizing your marketing efforts
- Shoot up your revenue by letting it handle your marketing
Price: It’s completely free to install. You will be billed directly on your Facebook and Instagram accounts if you run an ad through the kit.
Referral Candy— Rewarding Our Word of Mouth Marketers
ReferralCandy is one of the top-notch Shopify apps for yielding sales through referral programs and tracking them to and fro.
The app is a powerful advocate of word of mouth sales and has benefited over 30,000 companies in setting up and organizing their referral campaigns.
- Permits customized referral designs on the website and gave massive control over the customer experience
- Satisfies customers with automated referral rewards in any desired form (cash, coupon, gift vouchers, etc.)
- Helps track the impact of referral program on your sales with in-built measuring metrics
The Value This Shopify App Brings to Your Business
- Drill down the details of the referral program and produce more catchy offers for the customers
- Earn loyal customers
- Customize your referral campaigns that align with the standard of your store
- Drive more users into buying your services and products
- Fasten up the purchase decision making
Price: The pricing of ReferralCandy is flexible, as it’s dependent on your sales. 49$ is the least you have to pay to use its service, which goes up as high as $3999 per month in the enterprise version.
Spocket— Your Dropshipping Partner
Spocket is a sturdy dropshipping tool that helps you run your e-commerce without really stashing anything in your warehouse.
The business model is relatively new to the online shopping business, where you only have to add items in your shop, and an order form will get generated at the suppliers’ window.
This app could change the way small-scale e-Commerce stores are operated.
Highlights of This App
- Ships the products to your clients in the demography where you don’t have any hold
- Handles your inventory and keep everything in check without really troubling you
- Offers the best wholesale price so that you stand a huge chance in the drop shipping industry
- The products are shipped to your clients with your logo and branding
- Tracks real-time status of your order
Benefits to Your Business
- You’ll never sell out of stock products as the app takes care of inventory
- Fast delivery will reduce shopping-cart abandonment
- A quick delivery service can be used to cater to the needs of last-minute buyers
- you can deflect your warehouse costing into more productive moves like marketing and customer experience
- Automate order processing to develop a highly engaging shopping-experience
Price: The pricing structure of Spocket floats between zero to 99$ a month. The premium version of the app empowers budding entrepreneurs to convert their e-stores into enterprises.
Forms have been the lifeline of any work you do— whether it’s about enrolling a new student in a school or about admitting a new patient in the hospital.
The importance of forms sticks to e-Commerce as well as you long to have more customer information through these designed templates.
The form builder is one such tool on Shopify, which enables you to build customer-tailored forms so that your customers can reach you, place customized orders, shoot queries, and rate customer experience.
- Allows you to set-up an attractive form in one click without any coding background
- Gives similar experience through multiple devices including desktops and mobile
- Tracks all the responses in one place and provide a comprehensive idea about the customers
How It Benefits Your Company
- Try personalizing shopping-experience for users by taking customized orders
- Set up a gratitude message as per your will
- Add feedback forms to work more on customer service
- Catch more eyes with beautifully and not boringly designed forms
- Get more leads by personalizing the user experience
Price: The given app springs out into two versions— basic plan and a premium plan. Both the plans permit unlimited forms. The only difference being dynamic values that the premium plan allows.
The Final Countdown
The final countdown for 2019 has begun, and we are railing forward to 2020 with more enthusiasm and expectations.
And with that— the necessity to use effective Shopify apps will increase in the coming year.
Heading into 2020 will be more fun if you use these apps because they will naturally boost your sales, retain your customers, build new links, and dig the best performance of your e-Commerce store.
However, apart from these ten apps— we’d highly recommend you to keep exploring the Shopify marketplace because who knows— the best app is wanting to be in your kitty.